- Time: January 11th, 2022, 9:00 PM MST
- Location: Thomas and Mack Center (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Odds: UNLV by 1.5
- TV: CBSSN
- Radio: 670 KBOI
- Commentators: Chris “Hometown Hero” Lewis and Bob “The Coach” Wenzel
Exciting Facts (about the game and otherwise)
1. Roasted and Toasted by the COACH’S SON?
Narrator: It did, in fact, become a quad 2 game…
2. Outfox the Aggies
I was gonna make a comment like “last time we were in Thomas and Mack…” but then I remembered we did this cool thing called “winning the MW chip” so I guess this is just another day at our home away from home.
Boise State – Won 2
UNLV – Won 1
Player to Watch
EJ Harkless, G
Am I too partial to guards? Probably. Alas, you can deal with it. Leads the team with 16.6 (Those .6 point shots can be tricky so kudos to him) with 4.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists. UNLV will try to light the scoreboard up to win this one, and he’ll be the man to lead the charge.
Key to victory
- Control the Tempo: UNLV wants to run us out of the building. If the Broncos keep their steady pace with consistent defense, they won’t be worried down the stretch.
Broncos have done well shutting down high powered attacks, and I don’t think this will be any different.
Boise State 70, UNLV 61